[Openstack-sigs] [security][anchor] Retire Anchor Project

Luke Hinds lhinds at redhat.com
Mon Aug 20 08:29:05 UTC 2018

A project under the former security project umbrella 'anchor' is no longer
actively developed or maintained.

The last patch made (not including general infra patches sent to multiple
projects), was Mar 11, 2016 - this particular patch was then abandoned.

All of the cores to the best of my knowledge, are no longer active in the
community

Unless any objections are made in the next 7 days (27th Aug), I will
proceed to follow the steps outlined [1]

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/drivers.html#retiring-a-project

Regards,

Luke Hinds