[Openstack-sigs] [self-healing] Storyboard for tracking SIG actions?

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 00:06:15 UTC 2017

Sorry to throw my .02 in so late. For sake of consistency personally I
think it makes more sense to have sig-... as it would be easier to parse in
code; if I was looking to codify something dependent on the name. Would a
regex/search/filter be more efficient knowing to look first for all sig-*
versus *-sig?

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 12:38 PM, Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org> wrote:

> On 2017-12-04 17:50:31 +0000 (+0000), Nematollah Bidokhti wrote:
> > I think self-healing-sig as a name is sufficient.
> [...]
>
> This seems to the consensus consistent with the naming choices of
> preceding SIGs, so I've proposed https://review.openstack.org/525270
> to set up Storyboard/Gerrit. Follow up there with any last-minute
> concerns.
> --
> Jeremy Stanley

Kind regards,