[Openstack-sigs] [First Contact] New SIG: Let's get this party started!

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Fri Dec 1 15:39:26 UTC 2017

I’m kind of torn on this because who wants more meetings and I do like the idea of a larger umbrella group of “Contributer/Community/Operator Experience”. That said I think there’s a need for smaller more focused groups who do the work and then maybe 1-2 people attend the larger group and give their input and return to the group with information.

Just some early morning thoughts,

Amy (spotz)

Sent from my iPad