[Openstack-sigs] [First Contact] New SIG: Let's get this party started!

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 15:45:36 UTC 2017

I totally agree as currently we are talking about how to connect some of the activities, like the upstream training and the contributor portal and how to connect those with the on-boarding rooms and then comes mentoring which we try to advertise, but I think we could do a better job on that too if we coordinated things a bit more.

And maybe it will help us utilizing our resources a bit better as well. :)

Thanks,
Ildikó (ildikov)