[openstack-qa] Volume test race

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Thu May 16 11:21:15 UTC 2013

For the tempest restructure I moved out the scenario tests to a new
directory. This means we change run order so they happen after the
tempest/tests/volume directory, instead of before (they used to be in
compute/servers and network).

The results seem to be a very regular race in volume resource exhaustion.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/28624/ is the review, which was failed
(though only on the quantum run)

http://logs.openstack.org/28624/15/check/gate-tempest-devstack-vm-quantum/22583/logs/screen-c-sch.txt.gz
- 2013-05-15 15:00:05 (you can see the scheduler issue)

I'll be digging into this today, but any other thoughts around this
would also be appreciated, especially if anyone else has noticed it.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net