[openstack-qa] Priolity brainstorming my initial toughts

Attila Fazekas afazekas at redhat.com
Mon Jun 17 20:11:45 UTC 2013

Matt,

IMHO you can extend testtools.TestCase in the tempest.test.BaseTestCase.
Seams like _run_setup and _run_teardown can call the setUpClass and tearDownClass in time.
It may be good for benchmarking.
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-subunit/0.0.10 has configurable testsuite option.

If you can move the list resources out from the setUpclass  and organize them to the same process
 (both xml and json), IMHO you can save time.
The isDirty should be overridden.

It was quick look and many thing just from my old memory,
I hope I did not missed something.

Best Regards,
Attila