[openstack-qa] Wanting clarification of copyright headers on new files

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Sun Feb 3 16:47:50 UTC 2013

Hi Chris,
I have a set of patches hoping to address this but they brought up so many
questions I am now consulting with the OpenStack Foundation lawyer. She has
a deadline to get back to me by Feb. 21.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/18883/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/18889/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/18890/

Once I have a "ruling" I'd like to have a definitive wiki page with
guidance as well.

Thanks for asking about it, and I would love the help with patches for
consistency across all projects once we have better guidance.

Anne