[Openstack-operators] [all] Naming the T release of OpenStack

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 15:46:12 UTC 2018

Just do a vote as usual, train is a great candidate :)

Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Product Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado