[Openstack-operators] [manila] [summit] Forum topic proposal etherpad

Ravi, Goutham Goutham.PachaRavi at netapp.com
Thu Mar 15 15:08:58 UTC 2018

X-posting this here from openstack-dev

On 3/12/18, 4:27 PM, "Tom Barron" <tpb at dyncloud.net> wrote:

    Please add proposed topics for manila to this etherpad [1] for the
    Vancouver Forum.  In a couple weeks we'll use this list to submit
    abstracts for the next stage of the process [2]

    As a reminder, the Forum is the part of the Summit conference
    dedicated to open discourse among operators, developers, users -- all
    who have a vested interest in design and planning of the future of
    OpenStack [3]. I've added a few topics to prime the pump.

    [1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-manila-brainstorming
    [2] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-March/127944.html
    [3] quoting http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-March/128180.html