[openstack-dev] [cinder][summit] Forum topic proposal etherpad created ...

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Mar 12 17:17:50 UTC 2018

On 2018-03-12 13:46:30 -0300 (-0300), Erlon Cruz wrote:
> I think I missed something about this. By Forum you mean Summit?  Will that
> happen during the Vancouver Summit right? Will the forum be something
> similar to PTG? What is the target public? Operators, users admin?

Yes, the Forum takes place at the Summit conference. It is the term
we've been using for open discourse replacing the planning activity
which went on at the "Design Summit" before we split out the Project
Team Gathering as a separate event. See
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum for a more in-depth
description, but it's targeted at all who have a vested interest in
design and planning for the future of OpenStack
(devsopsusersadminseveryone).
--
Jeremy Stanley