[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev] [nova] Rocky PTG early planning

melanie witt melwittt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 02:37:04 UTC 2018

> On Jan 8, 2018, at 10:33, Matt Riedemann <mriedemos at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> As the Queens release winds to a close, I've started thinking about topics for Rocky that can be discussed at the PTG.
>
> I've created an etherpad [1] for just throwing various topics in there, completely free-form at this point; just remember to add your name next to any topic you add.
>
> [1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-ptg-rocky

We have the PTG coming up soon in just 12 days and I wanted to remind everybody to please add your discussion topics to the etherpad ^. We’ll be using the etherpad as our agenda for Wed-Fri.

If you’d like your topic discussed but won’t be able to attend the PTG in person, please make a note about it next to your topic and name when you add it. And provide enough context/detail so we can discuss your topic and add notes/action items/next steps to the etherpad for your review. Then, we can follow up asynchronously on the mailing list and/or IRC after the PTG.

Best,
-melanie