[Openstack-operators] Octavia LBaaS - networking requirements

Flint WALRUS gael.therond at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 09:57:06 UTC 2018

Ok, that’s what I was understanding from the documentation but as I
couldn’t find any information related to the L3 specifics I prefer to have
another check that mine only x)

I’ll have to install and operate Octavia within an unusual L2 only network
and I would like to be sure I’ll not push myself from the cliff :-)