[Openstack-operators] Dedicated Network node ?

Christian Berendt berendt at betacloud-solutions.de
Thu Feb 1 21:48:32 UTC 2018

> On 1. Feb 2018, at 21:42, Flint WALRUS <gael.therond at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Don’t get it, are you talking about the Neutron FWaaS ? If so, yes it would avoid the so called High traffic situation that I talked about on baremetal.

I expressed myself in a misleading way.

Depending on the firewall / security concept and / or the network implementation, a separation of network nodes and controller nodes is required. Regardless of the size of the environment and the load / high traffic in the network.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

Mail: berendt at betacloud-solutions.de
Web: https://www.betacloud-solutions.de

Betacloud Solutions GmbH
Teckstrasse 62 / 70190 Stuttgart / Deutschland

Geschäftsführer: Christian Berendt
Unternehmenssitz: Stuttgart
Amtsgericht: Stuttgart, HRB 756139