[Openstack-operators] Intro and Containerized Control Plane

Michael Damkot mdamkot at salesforce.com
Fri Apr 20 15:22:46 UTC 2018

Hello Operators!!

I wanted to say "Hello" to the community once again! I've come back into
the OpenStack fold after my time as a former member of the Time Warner
Cable Team.

Salesforce is working toward greatly increasing the size and scale of our
OpenStack use cases as well as our participation in the community. We're
currently deep diving on a few things including containerizing a number of
control plane components. Is anyone willing to share any hurdles or hiccups
they've hit while exploring containerization? I didn't see much of anything
in the archives but I know we aren't the only ones heading down this path.

Thanks in advance!

--
Michael Damkot
@mdamkot - twitter