[Openstack-operators] [nova] Rocky forum topics brainstorming

melanie witt melwittt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 16:04:26 UTC 2018

On Fri, 13 Apr 2018 08:00:31 -0700, Melanie Witt wrote:
> +openstack-operators (apologies that I forgot to add originally)
>
> On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 10:09:12 -0700, Melanie Witt wrote:
>> Hey everyone,
>>
>> Let's collect forum topic brainstorming ideas for the Forum sessions in
>> Vancouver in this etherpad [0]. Once we've brainstormed, we'll select
>> and submit our topic proposals for consideration at the end of this
>> week. The deadline for submissions is Sunday April 15.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> -melanie
>>
>> [0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-nova-brainstorming
>
> Just a reminder that we're collecting forum topic ideas to propose for
> Vancouver and input from operators is especially important. Please add
> your topics and/or comments to the etherpad [0] and we'll submit
> proposals before the Sunday deadline.

Here's a list of nova-related sessions that have been proposed:

* CellsV2 migration process sync with operators:
   http://forumtopics.openstack.org/cfp/details/125

* nova/neutron + ops cross-project session:
   http://forumtopics.openstack.org/cfp/details/124

* Planning to use Placement in Cinder:
   http://forumtopics.openstack.org/cfp/details/89

* Building the path to extracting Placement from Nova:
   http://forumtopics.openstack.org/cfp/details/88

* Multi-attach introduction and future direction:
   http://forumtopics.openstack.org/cfp/details/101

* Making NFV features easier to use:
   http://forumtopics.openstack.org/cfp/details/146

A list of all proposed forum topics can be seen here:

http://forumtopics.openstack.org

Cheers,
-melanie