[Openstack-operators] [nova] Rocky forum topics brainstorming

melanie witt melwittt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 15:00:31 UTC 2018

+openstack-operators (apologies that I forgot to add originally)

On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 10:09:12 -0700, Melanie Witt wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> Let's collect forum topic brainstorming ideas for the Forum sessions in
> Vancouver in this etherpad [0]. Once we've brainstormed, we'll select
> and submit our topic proposals for consideration at the end of this
> week. The deadline for submissions is Sunday April 15.
>
> Thanks,
> -melanie
>
> [0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-nova-brainstorming

Just a reminder that we're collecting forum topic ideas to propose for
Vancouver and input from operators is especially important. Please add
your topics and/or comments to the etherpad [0] and we'll submit
proposals before the Sunday deadline.

Thanks all,
-melanie