[Openstack-operators] It's time...

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 19:13:04 UTC 2017

Hi Tom,

Thank you for everything that you have contributed to the community and for the time/energy you invested in helping the project and our global user communities grow to tremendous heights.

I also want to sincerely thank you for the personal impact you’ve had on my path within the community and general guidance throughout the years.

You will be sorely missed and I echo the others when I say that we hope to see you around.

I won’t be around Sydney so I’m hoping we get a future opportunity to share some Moscow mules and trade stories. I would be disappointed if our paths didn’t cross again!

Continue fighting for the users in your future endeavors.

Take care,
Shamail