[Openstack-operators] It's time...

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Wed Oct 4 15:17:12 UTC 2017

Tom,

Thank you for your hard work in the community, your help made possible to build such a great community. Wow, you did travel all around and a good long break is for sure totally deserved.
Do not disappear, you cannot do that to us. There are so many other adventures that we would love to enjoy having you around.

The best wishes my friend,

Edgar