[Openstack-operators] [magnum] issue using magnum on Pike

Andy Wojnarek andy.wojnarek at theatsgroup.com
Tue Oct 3 13:51:09 UTC 2017

Thank you very much! That makes a ton of sense.

How did you troubleshoot this? I couldn’t find anything intuitive about the error message.

Do you think this is worthy of a bug submittal? Or is it strictly a build issue on SuSE’s part?

Thanks,
Andrew Wojnarek |  Sr. Systems Engineer    | ATS Group, LLC
mobile 717.856.6901 | andy.wojnarek at TheATSGroup.com

On 10/3/17, 4:37 AM, "Spyros Trigazis" <strigazi at gmail.com> wrote:

    cc Andy Wojnarek and Erik McCormick