[Openstack-operators] [openstack-ansible] Meetings change

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Tue Oct 3 12:31:16 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

Some people on this planet are more aware of others of this fact:
we have too many meetings in our life.

I don't think OpenStack-Ansible should be so greedy to take 8 hours of
your life a month for meetings. I therefore propose the reduction to 4
meetings/month: 3 bug triages and 1 community meeting.

On top of that, attendance in meetings is low, so I'd rather we find,
all together, a timeslot that matches the majority of us.

I started this etherpad [1], to list timeslots. I'd like you to:
1) (Optionally) Add timeslot that would suit you best
2) Vote for a timeslot in which you can regularily attend
OpenStack-Ansible meetings

Please give your irc nick too, that would help.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Jean-Philippe Evrard (evrardjp)

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/osa-meetings-planification