[Openstack-operators] [Forum] Moderators needed!

Alan Meadows alan.meadows at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 18:42:24 UTC 2017

Apologizes for resurrecting a dead thread but context is important. We had
a great discussion in Boston on this topic especially around health APIs
and everyone was really very understanding of the over-size brain
situation.  We didn't do our best bringing back the output of that to the
mailing list, but we have a chance to try again in Sydney with Part II!

This time we'll make sure the discussion works its way back properly to the
development mailing list.

https://www.openstack.org/summit/sydney-2017/summit-schedule/events/20472/cloud-native-designrefactoring-across-openstack-part-ii

I'd encourage everyone who has an interest in this topic to attend.  See
you in Sydney.

Alan Meadows