[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev] [QA][LCOO] MEX-ops-meetup: OpenStack Extreme Testing

Sam P sam47priya at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 05:50:31 UTC 2017

Hi All,

 Sending out a gentle reminder of Sydney Summit Forum Session
regarding this topic.

 Extreme/Destructive Testing
 Tuesday, November 7, 1:50pm-2:30pm
 Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre - Level 4 - C4.11
 [https://www.openstack.org/summit/sydney-2017/summit-schedule/events/20470/extremedestructive-testing]
 Eatherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/SYD-extreme-testing

 Your participation in this session would be greatly appreciated.
--- Regards,
Sampath