[Openstack-operators] need input on log translations

Amrith Kumar amrith.kumar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 12:17:46 UTC 2017

Doug,

I'm not sure I understand how we'd do this, and I've already started to see
some attempts at this come up and they are going to cause quite a lot of
churn across the code base. I would like to have a clearer description of
what projects must do, like a cross project goal.

I'll catch you on IRC and hopefully get to a better understanding of this.

Thanks,

-amrith

--
Amrith Kumar