[Openstack-operators] nova mitaka->newton online_data_migrations

Belmiro Moreira moreira.belmiro.email.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 09:12:19 UTC 2017

Hi Saverio,
when not using "max_count" the message "Running batches of 50 until complete"
is always printed.
If you are not getting any error and no more output the migrations should
have finished.

Unfortunately, there is not such message "All Done" when the
online_data_migrations
finish.

You can check manually if everything was correctly migrated, looking into
the DB.
These methods are triggered by the "online_data_migrations":
        db.pcidevice_online_data_migration
        db.computenode_uuids_online_data_migration
        db.aggregate_uuids_online_data_migration

cheers,

Belmiro
CERN