[Openstack-operators] [nova][openstack-dev] Ops midcycle Live migration session

Ala, Raddaoui raddaoui.ala at intel.com
Mon Mar 6 19:26:23 UTC 2017

Hi OPS&Nova community,

The Ops midcycle is next week. I will be moderating the Nova live migration session during that.

I put up together an etherpad as a starting point for the session. At this point, Since this is a good opportunity for Nova team to hear back from operators and for Operators to provide feedback to nova on issues/painpoints/wishlist…

I strongly encourage everyone to fill/put his thoughts in the etherpad[1] where relevant before the midcycle so that we have an efficient session.

Best regards,

Ala Raddaoui | DevOps Engineer | OpenStack Innovation Center

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/MIL-ops-live-migration