[Openstack-operators] Panko and event system

mate200 at mailbox.org mate200 at mailbox.org
Wed Jun 21 16:33:10 UTC 2017

I think that I'm getting more clear picture. If understand it right, there two main possibilities.
1) Panko can be installed to store events and if I want to find some events I need to use panko's API.
2) Directly subscript to events via RabbitMQ. As far I understand all events generated by various service are pass
RabbitMQ bus.
Am I right ?

--
Best regards,