[Openstack-operators] HTTP/S Termination with Haproxy + Keystone

Chris Apsey bitskrieg at bitskrieg.net
Wed Feb 22 17:58:12 UTC 2017

Mathieu,

That did the trick - thank you.  On a related note, heat is exhibiting
the same behavior on some of the API calls (stack list works fine, stack
show does not because a http URL is returned in the 302 response field,
etc.).

I attempted the combination of
'oslo_middleware/enable_proxy_headers_parsing' and
'oslo_middleware/secure_proxy_ssl_header' referenced here
https://docs.openstack.org/newton/config-reference/orchestration/api.html
along with the appropriate haproxy configuration suggested by Mike, but
no dice.  The URL doesn't change.  Beyond that, it looks like that
option is deprecated anyway (at least in heat), although I have not
found any indication about what is supposed to 'replace' those options
going forward.

Ideas?

Thanks so much,

---