[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev] Affected by OSIC, Layoffs? Or want to help?

Erik McCormick emccormick at cirrusseven.com
Wed Apr 26 14:07:21 UTC 2017

I'm floating this dev thread over to ops as I imagine recent layoffs
could have affected some of you folks also, and ops are people too!

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-April/115812.html

Short version is, if you were planning to, or would like to attend the
Openstack Summit in Boston, there is some travel assistance money left
over. There are lots of companies hiring and we like to keep our
community meaningfully and gainfully engaged.

There were also offers on that thread of donated frequent flier miles
to help get people there. I'll put myself out there as willing to
donate 1 domestic US round trip, or one international one-way ticket
to a needy Stacker.

If you would like to take advantage of the offer, send an email to
Lauren Sell (lauren at openstack.org) ASAP. The hotel block gets turned
in on Friday.

Cheers,
Erik