[Openstack-operators] Glance image cache survey

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 14:49:31 UTC 2017

Hello operators,

The Glance team is conducting another survey about Glance usage.

We could use responses from *all* operators on this one.  It's about
using the glance-cache tool, and we are interested in hearing from both
operators who use it and also operators who don't.

The length of the survey varies depending on which path your answers
take, but it should take less than 5 minutes to fill out.

    https://goo.gl/forms/LvAq0anMiHRh7Hb32

Please answer before 23:59 UTC on 4 May 2017 (we'd like to have the
results available to discuss at the Forum in Boston).

thanks,
brian