[Openstack-operators] [Forum] Unanswered Requirements

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 11:57:38 UTC 2017

Hey everyone,

I would like to take the opportunity to open the discussion up for feedback
from the community leading into the Boston Forum.

*Session Description*: Collaborate/communicate around user stories, gap
analysis, what fits in the current state of tech, prioritize what would
have the greatest impact in reducing pain for users. Ideally we would like
to discuss in this session successes and failures of the current state of
our feedback loop. We should be able to identify patterns that fit within a
larger system/process that we are able to iterate through as the way to get
user requirements implemented into code. [1]

Moving the conversation forward is the aim with the ultimate goal being the
first iteration of a plan that can be implemented, and one that gathers
data/insight consistently to make specific and relevant improvements.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-forum-unanswered-requirements

--
Kind regards,

Melvin Hillsman
mrhillsman at gmail.com
mobile: (832) 264-2646

Learner | Ideation | Belief | Responsibility | Command