[Openstack-operators] [scientific][scientific-wg] - Workshop on Openstack-Federated Identity integration

Saverio Proto zioproto at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 14:10:58 UTC 2016

Hello operators,

At GARR in Rome there will be an event shortly before Barcelona about
Openstack and Identity Federation.

https://eventr.geant.org/events/2527

This is a use case that is very important for NREN running public
cloud for Universities, where a Identity Federation is already
deployed for other services.

At the meetup in Manchester when we talked about Federation we had an
interesting session:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/MAN-ops-Keystone-and-Federation

I tagged the mail with scientific-wg because this looks like a
use-case that is of big interest of the academic institutions. Look
the etherpad of Manchester the section ''
Who do you want to federate with?''

Thank you.

Saverio