[Openstack-operators] Nova

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Wed Sep 7 20:35:13 UTC 2016

Hi Jonathan,

What is being reported is that a guest was running Ubuntu v12 with kernel
3.9.x-generic on a host that was running Ubuntu v14 with kernel
3.13.x-generic and the engineer had problems with reliably
mounting/unmounting volumes and that problem was corrected by upgrading the
gusts to kernel 3.13.x-generic.

Have you run into this or has anyone else run into this before?

I'm CC'ing a colleague who can offer additional insight.

//adam

*Adam Lawson*

AQORN, Inc.
427 North Tatnall Street