[Openstack-operators] OpenStack Consult Opp (Network/Horizon/VNC)

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Sun Sep 4 02:34:44 UTC 2016

Is anyone *against* creating a mailing-list this sort of dialog? It's for
short-term immediate need/troubleshooting/my hair is on fire soert s of
requests.

Also, if i wanted to push this forward, what the next step since I'm not
seeing anyone volunteering other than JJ who tried and that's the last I
heard of it.

//adam

*Adam Lawson*

AQORN, Inc.