[Openstack-operators] Delete cinder service

Jonathan D. Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Thu Sep 1 14:36:15 UTC 2016

On Thu, Sep 01, 2016 at 04:25:25PM +0300, Vladimir Prokofev wrote:
:I've used direct database update to achive this in Mitaka:
:use cinder;
:update services set deleted = '1' where <your service parameters>;

I belive the official way is:

cinder-manage service remove <binary> <host>

Which probably more or less does the same thing...

-Jon

:So far I didn't encounter any negative consequences of this method.
:
: