[Openstack-operators] Ops at Barcelona - Call for Moderators

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Thu Oct 13 07:19:51 UTC 2016

Hello all,

The Ops design summit sessions are now listed on the schedule!

https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/global-search?t=Ops+Summit%3A

Please tick them and set up your summit app :)

We are still looking for moderators for the following sessions:

* OpenStack on Containers
* Containers on OpenStack
* Migration to OpenStack
* Fleet Management
* Feedback to PWG
* Neutron pain points
* Config Mgmt
* HAProy, MySQL, Rabbit Tuning
* Swift
* Horizon
* OpenStack CLI
* Baremetal Deploy
* OsOps
* CI/CD workflows
* Alt Deployment tech
* ControlPlane Design(multi region)
* Docs

==> If you are interested in moderating a session, please

* write your name in its etherpad (multiple moderators OK!)

==> I'll be honest, I have no idea what some of the sessions are
supposed to be, so also:

* write a short description for the session so the agenda can be updated

For those of you who want to know what it takes check out the
Moderator's Guide:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Operations/Meetups#Moderators_Guide &
ask questions - we're here to help!

Regards,