[Openstack-operators] Rados Gateway to Swift migration

Blair Bethwaite blair.bethwaite at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 06:20:59 UTC 2016

Totally makes sense. I was mainly curious whether this was simply down
to features/middleware or if there were other factors. We've recently
been playing with swift-ceph-backend to try and integrate discrete
Ceph based object stores seamlessly into a geo-distributed Swift
cluster, so that from a user perspective they get a consistent
interface and the added Swift middleware goodies. Not yet sure if it's
a production-able solution though, the project seems to have gone
quiet.

--
Cheers,
~Blairo