[Openstack-operators] [Large deployments] Openstack Large deployment using DVR

Satyanarayana Patibandla satya.patibandla at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 06:19:15 UTC 2016

Hi All,

We are planning for a new Openstack large deployment ( Around 25 K VMs).
For external routing we want to use DVR for instances with floating IP and
Network node L3 agent for instances with private IP. Our deployment is DVR
with L3 HA.It seems still many people not yet started using DVR in
production for large deployments. Did anyone use DVR in their Large/Medium
production deployment. If you can share your experiences that will be
helpful to us and that will save most of our time.

Thanks,
Satya.P