[Openstack-operators] Question about ancient published OPS and Architecture guides

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Tue Nov 1 05:45:57 UTC 2016

On 01/11/16 02:48, Silence Dogood wrote:
> you know how many folks are STILL running havana openstack?

Indeed we do - and though the Havana numbers are pretty low now, it is
entirely true that the vast majority of OpenStack deployments are
running a release that is already considered "EOL" by upstream :)

Kudos to the docs team for contacting the users about these plans rather
than taking a blunt line on "EOL", I say.