[Openstack-operators] [openstack-community] Recognising Ops contributions

Pierre Freund pierre.freund at osones.com
Thu Mar 3 18:12:44 UTC 2016

​What about 3 different groups, with every combination possible.

ACC / Active Community Contributor
I contribute with non-technical tasks (tasks not producing code).
Example : Meetups, Summits, Ask moderation, participating in a user
commitee, etc.

TOC / Technical Ops Contributor
I contribute to the Ops part, with code or tasks with mesureable metrics.
Example : Filing a detailed bug, tagged 'ops' that gets fixed, tasks
measurable in launchpad for exemple.

ADC / Active Development Contributor
The actual ATC.

And depending of what I do, I can have a ACC-TOC pass, or a ACC-ADC pass,
every combination...
And if I have one of these, I'm an AC (Active Contributor).​

This email is at the end of the etherpad.

--
Pierre FREUND