[Openstack-operators] Kilo ->-> Mitaka anyone have notes :)

Xav Paice xavpaice at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 22:55:38 UTC 2016

FWIW, I did that with Cinder and it was great except for one DB change we
had to make regarding the server name for volumes -
http://dischord.org/2015/12/22/cinder-multi-backend-with-multiple-ceph-pools/
is a pretty good description of what I saw.  I suspect that was just a poor
configuration from our Kilo setup rather than a change specifically related
to the upgrade, but the upgrade brought it to light.

Haven't yet taken the same step with others, we're doing the upgrades one
thing at a time and for some (Nova) we'll be jumping through Liberty
because of the risk of jumping two steps at a time.