[Openstack-operators] Ops Tag Team meeting time

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 14:47:31 UTC 2016

Hi Devon,

> On Jun 23, 2016, at 10:22 AM, Devon Boatwright <devon.boatwright at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I just want to verify the time for the Ops Tag Team meeting time. It says every other Thursday at 1400UTC. Which I'm showing would be today at 10am EDT. However, there is no meeting going on? Are these meetings still happening? I see the logs for the last meeting were in March.
Thanks for bringing up this topic. These meetings should still happen but I have not been able to reach out to people with reminders over the last few months.  I will start sending routine reminders again to ensure they pick up again.

We also need to fix the schedule on eavesdrop.  The ops-tags team usually meets only once a month (which is supposed to be every 3rd Thursday of the month) but this option can not be defined in eavesdrop, hence our schedule shows every other week.

We can try to hold the meeting every couple of weeks so there is a set cadence going forward, although some agendas might be fairly light.

Thanks,
Shamail