[Openstack-operators] How do you handle purge of database tables ?

Nick Jones nick.jones at datacentred.co.uk
Thu Jun 23 08:55:10 UTC 2016

Another vote of confidence for the script that Tim has mentioned with regards to clearing down Nova’s DB.  I blogged a bit about the process and the results here:

http://dischord.org/2015/12/30/archiving-data-in-nova-s-database/ <http://dischord.org/2015/12/30/archiving-data-in-nova-s-database/>

—

-Nick

>>> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/cinder/+spec/database-purge <https://blueprints.launchpad.net/cinder/+spec/database-purge>
>>> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/glance/+spec/database-purge <https://blueprints.launchpad.net/glance/+spec/database-purge>

--
DataCentred Limited registered in England and Wales no. 05611763