[Openstack-operators] Next Ops Midcycle NYC August 25-26

Matt Jarvis matt.jarvis at datacentred.co.uk
Wed Jun 22 15:44:02 UTC 2016

Hi Mark

Given we've not got the Eventbrite for the Ops Meetup live yet, is there
any chance you could extend the early bird pricing or give operators who
may be travelling for the Ops Meetup a discount code ? I suspect there may
be quite a lot of interest for those travelling some distance.

Matt

On 22 June 2016 at 14:58, Mark Voelker <mvoelker at vmware.com> wrote:

> Hi Ops,
>
> FYI for those that may not be aware, that’s also the week of OpenStack
> East.  OpenStack East runs August 23-24 also in New York City (about ~15-20
> minutes away from Civic Hall by MTA at the Playstation Theater).  If you’re
> coming to town for the Ops Midcycle, you may want to make a week of it.
> Earlybird pricing for OpenStack East is still available but prices increase
> tomorrow:
>
> http://www.openstackeast.com/
>
> At Your Service,
>
> Mark T. Voelker
> (wearer of many hats, one of which is OpenStack East steering committee
> member)
>

> > On Jun 21, 2016, at 11:36 AM, Jonathan D. Proulx <jon at csail.mit.edu>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi All,
> >
> > The Ops Meetups Team has selected[1] New York City as the location of the
> > next mid-cycle meetup on August 25 and 26 2016 at Civic Hall[2]
> >
> > Many thanks to Bloomberg for sponsoring the location.  And thanks to
> > BestBuy as well for their offer of the Seattle location.  The choice
> > was very close and hopefully their offer will stand for our next North
> > American meet-up.
> >
> > There's quite a bit of work to do to make this all happen in the
> > next couple of months so it's still a great time to join the Ops
> > Meetups Team[3] and help out.
> >
> > -Jon
> >
> > --
> >
> > [1]
> http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ops_meetups_team/2016/ops_meetups_team.2016-06-21-14.02.html
> > [2]
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__civichall.org_about-2Dcivic-2Dhall_&d=CwICAg&c=Sqcl0Ez6M0X8aeM67LKIiDJAXVeAw-YihVMNtXt-uEs&r=Q8IhPU-EIzbG5YDx5LYO7zEJpGZykn7RwFg-UTPWvDc&m=oAH-SSZ6EFikpmcyUpbf3984kyPBIuLJKkQadC6CKUw&s=36Kl-0b4WBC06xaYXo0V5AM2lHzvjhL48bBV48cz2is&e=
> > [3] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Ops_Meetups_Team

DataCentred Limited registered in England and Wales no. 05611763