[Openstack-operators] [telco][nfv][opnfv] OPNFV Summit OpenStack Operators BoF

Curtis serverascode at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 18:11:18 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I'm not sure if anyone else from the ops list is attending the OPNFV
summit in Berlin next week, but if there are we are having a "birds of
a feather" (BoF) on the Tuesday during the design summit.

This is the information I currently have as to time and place:

OpenStack Operators: Telecom/NFV Working Group Discussion/BoF
Date/time/room: Tuesday, June 21, 14:10-15:00, Bellevue
https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/EVNT/Berlin+Design+Summit+Planning

But please double check once on site for exact time and location.

Hope to see you there. :)

Thanks,
Curtis.