[Openstack-operators] Upgrade OpenStack Juno to Mitaka

Michael Stang michael.stang at dhbw-mannheim.de
Thu Jun 16 06:18:00 UTC 2016

Hello Saverio,

thank you for the link, I will have a look at this article.

In place upgrade would be the best way, becaus we do not have to setup
everything from scratch again, also at the moment it would be no problem to make
a new installation because there is not much data by now in our installation
only a few projects. But in the future we will have mor data, and the next
upgrade will come sometimes so then we have the same problems and it would be
nice not to have setup everything again.

So I think we will try to save the data and go for an in place upgrade first and
see how it works out.

Is this one the actual guid for upgrades, and is it valid for every upgrade or
ony for specific versions?:
http://docs.openstack.org/ops-guide/ops_upgrades.html

Kind regards,
Michael