[Openstack-operators] Mid-Cycle Ops Meetup venue choice - please make your voice heard!

Saverio Proto zioproto at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 08:56:55 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I will need a visa to come to the US for the Mid-Cycle Ops Meetup.

The process to obtain a Visa can take up to 8 weeks, and I cannot
apply until dates and venue are decided.

please set a date at least 8 weeks ahead, or few people that can't
make it on time to apply for visa will not be able to join.

thank you

Saverio