[Openstack-operators] [kolla] question of default users for operators

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Sat Jul 30 12:41:40 UTC 2016

+1

________________________________
From: Melvin Hillsman
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2016 9:22:02 PM
To: Steven Dake (stdake); openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [Openstack-operators] [kolla] question of default users for operators

Personally, if OpenStack default is to have a member or _member_ as an operator I would prefer there be a user according to the default.

Kind regards,
--
Melvin Hillsman
Ops Technical Lead

mrhillsman at gmail.com
phone: (210) 312-1267
mobile: (210) 413-1659
Learner | Ideation | Belief | Responsibility | Command
http://osic.org