[Openstack-operators] [telecom-nfv] ops meeting #5

Curtis serverascode at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 16:45:23 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Our 5th meeting is tomorrow [1] and has the start of an agenda [2].
Please feel free to add to the agenda. :)

Also, we are trying to list [3] out a few mid-to-long term medium
sized projects we could work on as a group. I've added a couple of
thoughts I've had, but please, please do take some time and add some
of your own as well so we can start to get to work. Link [3] is to an
etherpad where you can add your thoughts and ideas.

Thanks!,
Curtis.

[1]: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#OpenStack_Operators_Telco_and_NFV_Working_Group
[2]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ops-telco-nfv-meeting-agenda