[Openstack-operators] How to install magnum?

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Wed Feb 24 09:01:39 UTC 2016

On 10/16/2015 02:09 PM, hittang wrote:
> Hello,everynoe. Can anybody help me for installing magnum? I have an
> openstack installtion,which has one controller node, one network node,
> and server computes node. Now, I want to install magnum, and  to manage
> docker containers with.
> Thanks.

Magnum is in both Debian Sid (version 1.0.0~b1, and it's been months
it's there...) and Experimental (version 1.1.0, aimed at Mitaka). So
it's just an apt-get install away... :)

So far, I had zero feedback from users. Please be my guess, and let me
know what works and what doesn't.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)