[Openstack-operators] COMMERCIAL:Re: How to install magnum?

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 15:53:34 UTC 2016

On 02/17/2016 10:05 AM, Adrian Otto wrote:
> Mike,
>
> I’m thrilled to hear that you are willing to help with this. I approved
> the blueprint. Please let me know if you need any help getting set up to
> contribute your work so we can get it published at docs.openstack.org
> <http://docs.openstack.org>.

Adrian,

I'm not sure where in my message gave you the impression I'm offering to
write documentation for the magnum install docs. My plate is quite full
already helping with cross-project initiatives (which by the way it
would be great if someone from Magnum was attending the meeting [1]) and
other consistency issues.

To remind you, this thread was started because operators are asking how
to install Magnum, and there is currently no install guide. Devstack is
also an unacceptable way to expect people to figure how to install Magnum.

When I spoke to you in November, you told me in the Magnum meeting [2]
that "we all agreed that producing more comprehensive documentation will
be a focus of this cycle".

However we're now in February and you're assuming I offered to work on
it. It looks like this was dropped by the team as a focus for the cycle.

[1] - https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/CrossProjectMeeting
[2] -
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/containers/2015/containers.2015-11-03-16.01.log.html#l-150

--